What I'm up to right now...
I'm in Ghana for almost the entire month of June doing volunteer work for ChopArt. Here's my attempt at capturing moments during the incredible time I've had (more coming soon):
What I'm Reading
- Overwhelmed: Work, Love, and Play When No One Has The Time
- The Sleep Revolution: Transforming Your Life One Night at A Time
(We're reading this in our FemCity Atlanta Book Club July 17th. If you're a female professional or business owner, join us!)
What I'm Working On
- Putting together an online course called Business By The Numbers
- Trying to do yoga for 15 minutes in the morning and 8 calming sleep poses before bed
- Working on the second edition of the workshop Networking Doesn't Have to Suck for fall
- Teaching an entrepreneurial mindset and business fundamentals curriculum to small businesses in the southwest Atlanta area in the Intown Southwest Atlanta Small Business Bootcamp with NEX Labs and Team Intown SW Atlanta
- Figuring out what to wear for the upcoming FemCity Atlanta Cocktails and Conversation Mixer for women in business
- Trying to get my writing life together with DRAFT and do the work to share my voice
What I'm Listening To
Here's a list of 10 songs currently getting the most play from me right now.